WeighIn
107.4
Food Loggie
a few bits of bread pudding, half a strawberry frosted donut [300?] (7-9am)
soup and salad (12:45)
half a cookie (3:30pm)
I feel so off. So off. I think I'm a hypchondriac, but it's true, my trapezius and deltoid are tender and tight from my spine to the outside of my right shoulder and even down my triceps a bit. My spine creaks when I bend. My lower back seized up again today several times on the stairs. And I feel lightheaded and forgetful. Plus I had the 'false start' to my period this week with no sign of followup. It's just all so strange and surreal really.
Something about this sore trapezius makes me cranky too. If it were a foot or a knee, I wouldn't be cranky; it's like it's hooked up to a hormone center or something.
So tonight I will take a long hot bath to relax it all, take some ib, ice the back and the elbow, and get a lot of sleep. No gym of any sort.