WeighIn
106.6
Food Loggie
5 grapes (8:30am)
probiotic and milk [300] (9am)
buff chix 5oz raw [160], tabouli [?150] and salad [?30] + small pear {50?] = [400?] (12:30)
2 mini bite of fudge[30] (1:45p)
yogurt [100] and 1 cup grapes [110] = [210] (4pm)
as of 5pm = 940, or just round up and say 1000 in case that tabouli was more than you expected
dove chocolate [50] (6pm)
crackers and cheese [150] (7:30pm)
broccoli and 1/2 thai leftovers (10pm)
hot cocoa [150] (11pm)
Job Prefs
I prefer small tasks to big ones, i.e. big research projects, not so much. I get bored, demotivated. Is it a matter of breaking it down, or wanting instant gratification in the broader view?
Pablo Thinking
I don't know what to think of Pablo.
What if things don't work out?
What if Lori is right, that I need something different in the person I'm with? I tried to think of a person who sort of met my ideal of 'passion for life'. Maybe Geoff, but maybe someone who doesn't eat quite so much too. =) And I'm not sure if it's that Pablo doesn't have a passion for life, it's just perhaps not MY passion for life. I fear that we don't align very well, once he realizes where his true interests lie.
I also wonder what the truth of his work experience is at this juncture. I felt before that they expected a lot of him; and he was moving remarkably fast through the ranks. On the other hand, he WAS a straight A student at MIT, even though it took him longer to graduate, though Charlie does admit he gave him a really challenging project. He doesn't lack the intelligence.
But why is everything gone mad now? He pushed out a family of five products way fast, brilliant expectations, and now everything is crazy. All sorts of problems and expectations. Was he less than thorough? Did he get tired of the excitement and novelty? What about his superiors...shouldn't they have seen this arriving?
I think I haven't written partly because I was sidetracked and obsessed with the food thing. Also I am perhaps afraid of facing my questions and doubts.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(116)
-
▼
February
(35)
- 20070228
- Status 20070227
- The Babysitter's Here - Babbling About Man Choices
- Status 20070226
- Status 20070223
- Elder-woman-ism
- Status 20070222
- Trivial Thoughts
- Status 20070221
- Status 20070220
- Status 20070219
- Status 20070218
- Status 20070217
- Status 20070216
- Status 20070215
- Status 20070214
- Status 20070213
- Just Say NO
- Meals this Week
- Meal Elements
- Status 20070212
- Meal Planning
- Status 20070209
- Status 20070208
- Sweet Rolls Part II
- Meshing Pablo with Ramona
- Status 20070207
- Balancing Micro?Nutrients: Tryptophan vs Tyrosine
- Climbing Statistics, May-October 2006
- Mona's "Speech" and Needs
- Pablo's Speech and Needs
- Status 20070206
- PMS Dodgeball
- Status 20070201
- Cowboy Mouth
-
▼
February
(35)