WeighIn
108.2
Today is my feastday.
I admit, I lack understanding when considering:
Flexion vs Extension
Pronation vs Supination
I have decided not to write Pablo much.
I rearended an old lady today. I was stopped behind a line of cars and reached for a water bottle on the far passenger side, unknowingly losing control of the brake. She was going to pick up her sister to get xrays at the hospital. She shook her finger at me earnestly, "You can't drive so close to people!"
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(116)
-
▼
January
(76)
- Status 20070131
- Status 20070130
- Party Plans - In Progress
- The Price of Comfort
- Status 20070129
- Grab Your Lover's Ass: Confessions of a Tele Skier
- Recipes To Try - Sacagawea
- Status 20070126
- Career Description Tick List
- Lies, Lies, Lies
- Dribbles and Bits
- Apples and Oranges
- Giving Peace a Chance
- Status 20070125
- Myers Briggs and Career Analysis
- Status 20070124
- Body Position Medical Terms
- Musculoskeletal Standards in Writing - In Progress
- Raised Breads
- Status 20070123
- Returning for an Advanced Degree by MattK
- What's Important This Week?
- Plot Development
- Status 20070122
- Grace Under Biological Pressure
- Caramel Rolls
- When Electromagnetic Fields Go Bad
- Status 20070119
- Ninja Climbing by Dan
- Dear Pablo
- Status 20070118
- Hueco Report - In Progress
- Lori's Views on Physical Therapy
- Status 20070117 Randomly
- Questions 20070116
- Status 20070116 and Theories on Injury
- The Wrong Way
- Climbing Technique and Injury Prevention
- "Pablo" by Dad and Akiko
- West Prep
- Status 20070115
- Eggs in a Basket
- Petri Feelings
- Elbow History and PT Instructions
- Vietnam
- Thanks
- Myers Briggs
- Status 20071201
- Status 20070111
- Straight from Ricky's Mouth
- Sacrifices
- "He's the one who made the decision"
- I Dared To . . .
- A Matter of Finding the Problem, Not Solving It
- Experience is Not Due
- New Career Questions and Plans
- Objectivity in Art
- Allowed to be Mad
- North Dakota Patchwork
- Work a day
- Travelling People
- PT Instructions for Back
- Status 20070104
- James Joyce-isms
- Friends Say
- Gibbering
- Status 20070103
- Condolences and Compliments
- People to Emulate
- 2007 "I will..."
- 2006 "Outstanding questions"
- 2006 "Firsts"
- Dawning of the (Working) New Year
- Scraplets
- The Good Things
- Sentiment Defined
-
▼
January
(76)