Weight
105.4 (that night after lots of water and rolls, 106.8. Sat morning, 106. Sunday...after caramel rolls...pot pie...villainy! Wait and see....)
And I'm going to have a piece of chocolate right now...virgin entry of the Epsilon chocolate bowl for 2007 . . . so daring.
Revelations
I always feel perky after a good bowel movement.
Dreams
A tent stake in the forehead? And a fear of pulling it out.
Other
She begged him, Stay. I won't ask you to change, I won't complain, I accept you as you are.
He looked at her without feeling, Woman, I told you to stop nagging me.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(116)
-
▼
January
(76)
- Status 20070131
- Status 20070130
- Party Plans - In Progress
- The Price of Comfort
- Status 20070129
- Grab Your Lover's Ass: Confessions of a Tele Skier
- Recipes To Try - Sacagawea
- Status 20070126
- Career Description Tick List
- Lies, Lies, Lies
- Dribbles and Bits
- Apples and Oranges
- Giving Peace a Chance
- Status 20070125
- Myers Briggs and Career Analysis
- Status 20070124
- Body Position Medical Terms
- Musculoskeletal Standards in Writing - In Progress
- Raised Breads
- Status 20070123
- Returning for an Advanced Degree by MattK
- What's Important This Week?
- Plot Development
- Status 20070122
- Grace Under Biological Pressure
- Caramel Rolls
- When Electromagnetic Fields Go Bad
- Status 20070119
- Ninja Climbing by Dan
- Dear Pablo
- Status 20070118
- Hueco Report - In Progress
- Lori's Views on Physical Therapy
- Status 20070117 Randomly
- Questions 20070116
- Status 20070116 and Theories on Injury
- The Wrong Way
- Climbing Technique and Injury Prevention
- "Pablo" by Dad and Akiko
- West Prep
- Status 20070115
- Eggs in a Basket
- Petri Feelings
- Elbow History and PT Instructions
- Vietnam
- Thanks
- Myers Briggs
- Status 20071201
- Status 20070111
- Straight from Ricky's Mouth
- Sacrifices
- "He's the one who made the decision"
- I Dared To . . .
- A Matter of Finding the Problem, Not Solving It
- Experience is Not Due
- New Career Questions and Plans
- Objectivity in Art
- Allowed to be Mad
- North Dakota Patchwork
- Work a day
- Travelling People
- PT Instructions for Back
- Status 20070104
- James Joyce-isms
- Friends Say
- Gibbering
- Status 20070103
- Condolences and Compliments
- People to Emulate
- 2007 "I will..."
- 2006 "Outstanding questions"
- 2006 "Firsts"
- Dawning of the (Working) New Year
- Scraplets
- The Good Things
- Sentiment Defined
-
▼
January
(76)